Skip to main navigation.
Outage Reporting: 605.432.5331

Energy Assistance

If you need help paying your electric utility bill, you may qualify for state or federal fuel assistance. For complete qualification and application information, contact your local county welfare or community/citizen's action council listed below.

Interlakes Community Action
605.432.6571 (Grant County)

GROW South Dakota

SD Dept. of Social Services
Office of Energy Assistance
800.233.8503 (SD only) or 605.773.3165

Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo
SD Outage Map Call before you dig Cooperative Action Network